CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Your eyes are brown...you must be full of crap!

If you couldn't tell by the title that 1. this blog is about my eyes, and 2. that my eyes are brown then I just don't even know what to do with you right now. I guess I should still love you because you're reading my blog and all so I'll just have to go with that :) So yeah, I love my eyes! I think they are really pretty and I like looking at them. Well I guess they like looking at themselves since you see with your eyes....that makes sense right? Anyway, I think my eyes are really cool. They are a nice dark brown and the outsides look like they have a little black around them. Just overall, my eyes are pretty stellar in my opinion. They even have freckles on them like the rest of me. How awesome is that? Freaking awesome in my book. Plus I can do this cool thing where I cross one eye and not the other. Just one more reason to love my eyes

My cool eye trick


No comments:

Post a Comment