CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Coughing should be classified as an ab workout!

Well I'm still sick. It seriously feels like it's never going to go away! I'm sure it will though, I mean obviously it will, it will just take time. But with being sick, I've lost another 2 pounds so a total of 4 pounds just from being sick. Crazy right? Also with being sick (I have a cold now on top of everything else), I've been coughing like crazy and it makes my abs hurt. Which leads me to think that coughing should be classified as an ab workout! My abs hurt!!!!!! Along with my throat but that just comes with the territory lol. Well I don't have much else to update about today. I'm still sick, still need to take a picture of my dream board, still need to finish my playlist. I have lots of things I still need to do lol. I should probably get on that instead of slacking off!

No comments:

Post a Comment