CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Open your arms to change

So Summer is coming up in just a few short weeks! Well at least we hope it's coming. Winter can't seem to stop being a jealous freak that wants to hog all our time! Anyway, we all are aware that I am in no way, shape, or form going to be ready for bikini season this year, maybe not even just general swim suit season. I do know one this for sure though, I don't want to have to cover up my arms all the time to hide the flab! So for the month of May, in addition to doing other workouts, I'm going to spend a lot of time focusing on my arms. I know spot-reduction workouts aren't really the trend, especially because with all the working out you're doing anyway, there are other parts in your body that will shrink as well but I just really want to focus on my arms.

I'm not talking gross, body builder arms with veins popping out everywhere looking like they are about to burst, just nice, lean arms with slight muscle definition. You all know what I'm talking about, not much need to explain lol. But since it's going to be summer, I want to enjoy short sleeve shirts instead of long sleeve shirts pushed up to the elbow, three quarter length sleeves, or oversize t-shirts with sleeves that hit the elbow anyway because they are so big. I just want to be able to show off at least one part of my body this summer so that's my goal for the month of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment