CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What's Not To Like?

What's not to like about myself? Well apparently in my eyes, a lot of things. I wanted to post every single day of April on things that I like about myself. I only wrote about 4 things. That's pretty sad in my opinion but honestly, I couldn't think of anything else to write about. I can't say I like my nose, I don't. I can't say I like my chin, I don't. I can't talk about anything else on my body because I don't like anything else about my body. So I decided to like what my body can do and maybe it will help me learn to like those parts of my body. Does that make sense? I sure hope so cause here it goes.

I've decided today that I like all the things my arms can do. I've been seeing all those previews of the movie Soul Surfer, about the girl whose arm was bitten off by a shark while she was surfing and she still gets back out there. I was thinking about it today and I would be lost without my arms! I wouldn't be able to type in this blog, or text, or write things down or most importantly hug my husband! I'm sure I would eventually learn to get along without my arms but for now, I would seriously struggle. So for today I'm grateful I have my arms. I may not like the way they look, but I wouldn't be able to do a lot of things in my life right now without them. I am going to work on my arm muscles so I can get toned up and not have "relief society" arms anymore and then I can love my arms all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment