CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Ab Workout

Alright, this ab workout has already kicked my butt, or well abs I guess I should say. I ran through it twice this morning since I missed yesterday and just sitting here I can already feel the burn! The moves didn't look so hard in the magazine but once I actually started doing them, I could really feel them working. I wish I could post the workout on here but sadly I can't find it on http://www.shape.com/ , but I recommend everyone visit this site! They have so many great tips and workout and just everything you need to either jump start your weight loss efforts, or revamp your day-to-day routines. I really think I should maybe renew my subscription.

Anyway, onto other things now. I have a major weakness: SODA. More specifically-Sprite. I really love it, and I can't get enough of it sometimes. At first I was going to attempt to just cut out soda all together but I realized that just stopping cold turkey doesn't work for me. I need to gradually lessen my amounts and have it less frequently. I think eventually I'd like to not be drinking soda anymore but I, for myself, find that a little hard to do. One of the biggest things about weight loss is moderation. Have your favorite dessert, just in smaller portions, and not every night. So I think the same thing applies to soda. At least for now anyway. I think I'll allow myself one soda a week and gradually cut back to maybe one soda every two weeks? I think that's a good place to be, especially for me.

Hopefully I'll be posting a current photo, measurements, and possibly my weight in tomorrows post. We'll see if I can get there. And more importantly, see if I can figure out how to post pictures on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment