CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Some Days Are Better Than Others

So this past week I've been working on my goals. So far I'm doing pretty good with drinking my water. I obviously have to pee more than normal but I'm still keeping it up.  Unfortunately I haven't been able to give up the soda. I don't know what it is but I just like it too much! BLEH!! I'm still working on it though.

Thanks to my Mommy (Happy Mother's Day!!!) for getting me a Kindle two Christmases ago because I was able to download the scriptures and I can read them anytime, anywhere! I guess that works for reading my scriptures but it doesn't exactly help to set up a study schedule because I am reading them randomly. Don't get me wrong, I ABSOLUTELY love my Kindle and having all my books at my disposal whenever I want, but there's just something different about actually holding the scriptures in your hands, being able to mark them up, underline your favorite passages, write side notes about how the verse relates to you. Yeah you can highlight, underline, and make notes on Kindles but it's just not the same when it comes to your scriptures so I'm still working on that.

My recycling efforts haven't gone anywhere. I've just been to lazy for that lately which is a really bad excuse I know but that's the truth. I'm going to do a little more research tomorrow and find out what more I can do. I'm still working on my mantra for positive thinking and I also still need to get a picture of my dream board up on here. I'm just slacking all over the place lately. Especially with my working out. I'm getting really frustrated with myself about that. I really am. I don't want to be fat anymore! I want to be fit, be healthy, I WANT TO LIKE WHAT I SEE IN THE MIRROR!!!!!!!!! Sigh...........I have no one to blame but myself for how I look and for the fact that nothing is changing. I need to whip myself into shape and just get going on it!!!! It's going to happen!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So, I was able to get off soda for six months (and lose fifteen pounds) by transferring my obsession... which totally sounds bad, but it worked, so why not, hahaha? Instead of going cold turkey to water (which isn't the greatest) I went to Gatorade, still something that I enjoyed the taste of, it just was a significantly lesser amount of calories. I think was able to build-up to a half-water/half-gatorade drinking day. And yes... you pee SO MUCH. It's ridiculous! Did you know that we're supposed to be peeing at least once an hour? Bahhhhh. No way. That's so much PEE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the above comment about pee! haha.

    Also, I just had a thought concerning your dream/goal board/collage thing.
    I have like A BILLION magazines at my apartment (I get about 4 a month from this ridiculous magazine contract that is unbreakable and they build up fast) and you are welcome to have any that you like to cut up on your board! A lot of them are fitness and women's health mags, and there are tons of good tips too! If you want them just let me know! :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete