CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week One

Well, my first week wasn't great. BUT, it can only get better from here.

Monday April 13
            -  I drank 64 oz. This was my best day of the week
Tuesday April 14
           -  I drank 48 oz.
Wednesday April 15
           - I didn't drink any water this day, and maybe I had two Dr. Peppers
Thursday April 16
           - No water again today, only one Dr. Pepper
Friday April 17
           - I only tracked 16 oz but I drank 24 oz.
Saturday April 18
           - I drank a few sips here and there at work but it didn't even amount to 8 oz.
Sunday April 19
           - I drank 8 oz.

Not a great week but Monday was the best I've done in a long time! I felt so great that day and tried to keep the momentum going but that pesky Dr. Pepper was just calling my name, multiple times!

So far this week, Monday and Tuesday, I haven't tracked any of my water intake. I'll get back at it starting tomorrow. The key to being successful is overcoming the minor setbacks and refocusing at the start of  every day!.

In other news, my husband surprised me with an early birthday present, a Fitbit Flex. I'm so excited to start using it to enhance my weight loss experience and motivate myself to do more every day!

Here's to a better next week!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, now my last comment seems moot. Lol. ;) Okay, I swear I am going to come to your house with a trash bag and we are going to dump all the Dr. Pepper down the drain and throw away the bottles. I can't believe you are drinking that much soda on the daily!!! GROSS!! You might as well be eating sugar from the bag with a spoon. Soda addiction is just as real as any other addiction, and it will take time to wean your body from that craving. But you can't do that if it's in the house. Get it out, cleanse the system! :) You got this girl!!

    ReplyDelete