CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Most Horrifying Thing You've Ever Seen

Okay peeps, here it is. I'm about to post my before photos! I'm freaking out a little on the inside but I know I need to do it. I need to see where I am to know where I want to be. We'll start with the measurements then I'll post the pictures.

As of Monday, August 27, 2012 my measurements are as follows:

Bust: 46 inches

Waist: 38.25 inches

Abdomen: 50 inches

Hips: 54.5 inches

Thighs: 32.25 inches

Arms: 17.25 inches

Weight: 235.5 lbs

Body Fat: 45.2%

BMI: 41.7%

Kinda depressing but it's good to see. Hoping all those will be a little smaller at my next weigh-in on Monday. At least my thighs should be because the Hubby and I have been walking every day so far and plan to keep it up as long as possible. Alright, here goes nothing, photo time!

 
 
 
 Well there ya go. Out there for the whole world to see. I think sometimes you don't realize how big you are until you see something like this. Next month, these pictures will look different!

1 comment: